7 FACTORS OF SUCCESS
1) You are Pure Potential
- It is possible to achieve anything.
- Share your real, true self.
- Don’t keep yourself a secret.
- You have so much to offer.
- Love yourself for who you are.
- You are perfect the way you are.
- ‘Potential’ means possible, or ‘you can’.
- ‘Pure’ means perfect.
- It is perfectly possible to achieve anything
- See the ‘Pure Potentiality’ video here on YouTube – https://youtu.be/-KWyLRv0Mto
2) You Reap What You Sow
- If you Give, you will Attract and Receive.
- i.e. Any Positive (+ve) thought or action given, will attract something
+ve into your life
- If you believe it’s difficult to succeed, it will be difficult.
- Factor #1 (Pure Potential) reminds us It is perfectly possible to achieve anything.
- It is true, if you believe it to be true.
- If you feel positive about Success, you will be Successful.
- You can use the ‘Key to Success’
3) Deliberately Create Anything
- You can choose to do what you want to do.
- Choose something that matters to you.
- Choose something important to you.
- Do what you know you should, NOT what others expect from you.
- Drop excuses, because the first 2 Factors confirm you can do this:
- #1 It is ‘Perfectly Possible’ to…
- #2 Attract anything you Believe.
- ** i.e. It is perfectly possible to achieve Success.
- The answer to create anything (Factor #3) – Don’t attach yourself to things.
- We become addicted to things because we think they make us happy.
- Material things like clothes, cars, mobile phones, video games, junk food, money etc… will never give you true happiness.
- Too much Social Media makes this challenging, because we often judge by ‘like’ or ‘dislike’.
- People love to judge and give their
- Why care what other people think about you?
5) Patience is a Virtue
- Good to wait, slow down and accept when it doesn’t go our way.
- Don’t be in such a hurry like most people.
- Don’t need to fix everything so quickly.
- We all mistakes – Don’t attach yourself or worry about them (Factor #4 – Detachment).
- Nothing wrong with mistakes – We learn from them.
- We can learn to Forgive ourselves and others.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Otherwise, we would never learn, improve and grow stronger.
- Don’t need everything to go our way all the time – We can ‘Go With The Flow’.
6) Be Grateful
- Be thankful for what you have.
- More money won’t buy you happiness.
- Appreciate the ‘simple things’ in life,
e.g. food, water, clean clothes, a bed to sleep, nature etc..
- Some people have almost nothing or very little.
- When you give thanks and are being grateful, you are giving something very valuable.
- Factor #2 confirms, You Receive if you Give.
- When you give without expectation, you receive without limitation.
- Be generous, not selfish
7) What is Your Purpose in Life?
- We should ENJOY LIFE, including our work / career.
- Trust yourself – Choose what you love to do.
- What is Your Passion? Follow your intuition.
- Don’t let society or other people decide what you should do.
- Don’t only choose something because you want to make more money.
- Do something you love and enjoy to do – You will make much more money.
- If YOU ENJOY LIFE, you HELP OTHERS to ENJOY LIFE.